You might have been trying to access some of your favourite websites but the saddest thing about these websites is that it is only accessible only for US, Canada or Uk users. This article will teach you how to access blocked sites or the websites that are blocked in some regions.
For you to be able to access blocked sites from your computer, you will need to install a plugin and i am going to tell you how to use a Firefox and Chrome plugin to access blocked sites or regional websites.
What is Stealthy?
Stealthy permits you to see blocked websites from a click of a button.
If your country, school or organization one of the many that block you from Facebook, YouTube or others and you want to get past the restrictions and government or organization block… Then Stealthy will provide the solution to your problem.
How to Install Stealthy Plugin
1. Visit the Google web store, on the serch bar, type and search for stealthy.
2. Choose stealthy from the search result. It should be number 1 on the list. click to open the landing page.
3. Choose Add to chrome and it will be intalled as your Chrome browser extention.
As far as it is installed, you will see a small red airplane icon right next to your google chrome address bar. So this means that Stealthy is still disabled. Click on the icon to enable it and enter the URL of the blocked website you want to access.
How To Configure Stealthy
1. Right click on the icon next to the chrome address bar, the select options.
2. On the configuration tab, choose Random location to get proxy from a random country to access blocked sites in your region but are available in the rest of the world. you can opt for the pro version and paid small subscription fee but the free version is okay for the job.
3. If you like, you can also use the Specific country option under the free version to connect to internet as if you were in the country you select. The list changes each 5 minutes according to availability.
4. If you subscribe to the pro version, go to the Misc tab and check the use security filter to avoid trackers & malware to avoid being tracked.
5. When you are done with the configurations, click save.
Note: If you are browsing regular site, disable stealthy as it may slow down your internet.
Incase Stealthy does not work in your country, you can try free VPN addons from both chrome and firefox